White chocolate and coconut almond butter?
Seeing as my Homemade Peanut Butter Cups went down so well, I though it was about time I created something similar using white chocolate.
Nice vegan white chocolate is quite hard to come across. My all time favourite so far is ichoc white vanilla, although its quite hard to get hold off and on the expensive side. So instead I frequently grab the Sainsbury’s own brand one which you can find in the Free From aisle.
Now any nut butter would work well in this recipe, but I was lucky enough to get my hands on some of the Pipandnut coconut almond flavour which tastes amazing sandwiched between the white chocolate.
I use pipandnut as it contains no added sugars or palm oils. Simple and the best kind! But I love that its runny enough for you to be able to drizzle on EVERYTHING.
I hope you enjoy these dairy free cubes of deliciousness!
makes 8 cubes
takes approx. 25 minutes
160g of dairy free white chocolate
8 spoonfuls of pipandnut coconut almond butter
1. Melt your white chocolate in the microwave and then pour approx. 10g in 8 of your ice cube holes.
2. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes to set.
3. Then spoon 1 teaspoon of nut butter into each muffin tray and place in freezer for 10 minutes to set.
4. Finish by adding another 10g of melted white chocolate into each ice cube hole and placing back in freezer for 5 minutes.
5. Pop out of the moulds and enjoy!
Store in fridge or freezer.
Enjoy! – share and tag your creations with me on Instagram @whatluceeats