with added protein!
Breakfast or snack prep sorted. Get a batch of these baked up at the weekend and they’ll get you through the week ahead. With added protein from the unflavoured protein from Form Nutrition, these are packed with protein and fibre. Plus their powders contain minerals and probiotics. Happy guts all around! Naturally sweetened by dates, they’re refined sugar free and perfect for everyone.
makes 9 flapjacks
takes 30 minutes
2 scoops of Form Nutrition Unflavoured Pure blend Protein
1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
100g dates (soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes and drained)
6 tablespoons of maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F and grease a square or rectangular baking tin.
2. Blitz drained dates in food processor until a paste is formed.
3. In a mixing bowl combine protein powder, oats, raisins, cinnamon, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds.
4. In a separate bowl empty date paste and add vanilla extract and maple syrup. Combine.
5. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and combine. Use hands if need be.
6. Empty mixture into baking tin and bake for approximately 20 minutes until golden brown.
7. Let cool before cutting into bars and enjoying!
Enjoy! – share and tag your creations with me on Instagram @whatluceeats