now this is how everyday should start!
Looks fancy right? This is so easy to make, and is delicious AND nutritious. Packed with protein and fibre, this plant based pot is tiramisu heaven. I bet you never thought you’d be able to enjoy Tiramisu for breakfast! Me neither! Layer it up and dive straight in.
These pots are even fab for prepping for the week ahead. Keep a bowl of the protein yoghurt, and a bowl of the oaty crumble in the fridge. Load up in the morning (into ya tuppaware) and devour en route to work or at work.
Heaven in a glass if you ask me. PS thank you ever so much Form Nutrition for sending me this lovely pouch. I can confirm it will be demolished in record timing.
serves 3- 4
takes 10 minutes
2 scoops of Form Nutrition Tiramisu Performance Protein
400g plain dairy free yoghurt (I used Alpro)
40g oats (use GF if required)
1 teaspoon of maple syrup
1 teaspoon of pumpkin seeds
1 tablespoon of flaked almonds
grated dark chocolate
1. In a food processor blitz hazelnuts and dates into a crumble.
2. Add them into a bowl with the oats, and combine with maple syrup, pumpkin seeds and flaked almonds.
3. In a separate bowl combine protein powder and yoghurt. Mix until smooth.
4. Layer up your glasses with the oat mixture, then yoghurt and repeat.
5. Dust with cacao powder and grated dark chocolate.
Enjoy! – share and tag your creations with me on Instagram @whatluceeats