ooo this is a flavour sensation
Makes 1 loaf
takes approx. 45 minutes
Please note the below quantities are for a 1lb (smaller) banana loaf disk. Multiply amounts by 2 if using a standard dish
3 bananas (mashed)
100ml of dairy free milk (I used unsweetened almond milk)
65ml of coconut oil (melted)
20ml maple syrup
30g coconut sugar
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1 scoop of Missfits Salted Caramel Protein Powder
130g whole grain flour (use gluten free if required)
Dr Oetker Classic Vanilla Buttercream
Pecans to decorate
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F, and grease a loaf tin.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine all of the wet ingredients including mashed bananas.
3. Next add your dry ingredients apart from the pecans.
4. Empty mixture into loaf tin and place your pecans on top (press them in slightly).
5. Bake in oven for approximately 50 minutes covered (don’t cover it tightly because it’s gunna rise kids). When cooked a toothpick should come out clean.
6. Let cool before taking out of tin.
7. If ya wanna jazz it up, I covered in buttercream (link above).
Store in airtight container and consume within 3 days.
Enjoy! – share and tag your creations with me on Instagram @whatluceeats