using their divine sweetened condensed coconut milk
You might recognise this special vegan ingredient in a previous recipe. I used sweetened condensed coconut milk from Natures Charm in my Mini Date and Walnut tarts and they are not to be missed!
So, this time creating some dreamy blondies using it slightly differently to before. Raspberry and White Chocolate is one of those perfect combinations that is so under used in my opinion. The sweetness of the white chocolate along with the bitterness of the raspberries is heavenly. These are dense, gooey and simply irresistible.
The condensed coconut milk is so versatile to use, and the white chocolate melts perfectly into it. If you’ve got some dinner guests to impress, these raspberry blondies are the perfect choice for dessert.
Makes 9 blondies
takes approx. 75 minutes
For the base
250g plain flour (use gluten free if required)
40g light brown sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
100g dairy free white chocolate (melted)
pinch of salt
1 320g Natures Charm sweetened condensed coconut milk
50g dairy free white chocolate in chunks
100g frozen raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F, and grease a baking tin.
2. Sieve flour into a mixing bowl, before adding sugar and salt and combining.
3. In a saucepan over a medium heat combine the sweetened condensed coconut milk, 100g melted white chocolate and vanilla extract. Heat until completely mixed.
4. Pour mixture into mixing bowl with the dry ingredients and combine.
5. Gently fold in frozen raspberries and empty mixture into the baking tin.
6. Flatten and push the 50g white chocolate chunks into the top.
7. Bake in oven for 25 minutes before taking out, and placing in fridge to firm up for approx. 30 minutes.
8. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Enjoy! – share and tag your creations with me on Instagram @whatluceeats