I’m obsessed with these flavours right now
Combining raspberries and coconut, cased in delicious dark chocolate is what you need to be making right this second. They’re super easy to make, and are the prettiest little treats to share with your loved ones, or just yourself.
No baking is required, and only 5 ingredients are needed. The crunch of the chocolate with the chewiness of the raspberry coconut filling is gorgeous, and any frozen fruit would work a treat. So don’t worry if you don’t have frozen raspberries to hand. Use another berry!
Keep a batch of these in your fridge or freezer (I prefer freezer as I love crunching into ice cold chocolate – weird I know!), and they’ll help you out in moments of need. For me, I enjoy one after dinner as my sweet tooth forever craves something sweet straight after. Let me know what combinations you try!
takes approx. 25 minutes
400g dark chocolate
75g desiccated coconut
100g frozen raspberries
65ml coconut oil
45ml maple syrup
1. Melt your dark chocolate with a generous drizzle of coconut oil, and add 1 tablespoon to the base of 12 muffin cases. Place in freezer to set.
2. Meanwhile, in a food processor add your frozen raspberries, oats, desiccated coconut and the rest of the coconut oil. Blitz until combined.
3. Roll one tablespoon of the filling into a ball, and place in the centre of the muffin case on top of the chocolate base. Repeat for the rest.
4. Gently push the fillings down, ensuring that you leave gaps around the edge.
5. Cover each with more of the melted chocolate (approximately 1.5 tablespoons), and place in freezer to set for 10-15 minutes. Keep stored in fridge or freezer.
Enjoy! – share and tag your creations with me on Instagram @whatluceeats