sorry for the super long name. I had to capture every single mouth watering aspect and there was no way to shorten it
Partnering up with Natures Charm to create a couple of delicious recipes using their amazing products.
First up are these mini tarts which are rich and chocolatey, combining their sweet condensed coconut milk (link in ingredients below) with melted dark chocolate to make a filling which is absolutely gorgeous. This milk can be used in a variety of sweet recipes.
Complimenting the chocolate with a date and walnut base, which is quick and easy to make. These tarts are vegan and so delectable. Keep your eyes peeled for another recipe shortly, using their tasty products.
Makes 7-8 mini tarts
takes approx. 45 minutes
For the Base
100g oats (use gluten free if required)
200g dates (soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes then drained)
2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
2 tablespoons of coconut oil (melted)
2 tablespoons of maple syrup
pinch of salt
For the Filling
1 can of Natures Charm sweet condensed coconut milk
200g dark chocolate
For the Topping
1. In a food processor blitz dates until a paste is formed. Then add vanilla extract, coconut oil, maple syrup and pinch of salt. Blitz again until combined.
2. Empty mixture into a large mixing bowl, and then add walnuts and oats to food processor and blitz until crumb like.
3. Pour walnut/oat mixture into date mixture and combine before splitting the mixture into 8 into the pre greased mini tart tins.
4. Press down compacting the mixture firmly into each base and up the sides and place in fridge whilst making the filling.
5. Melt dark chocolate and mix with the condensed coconut milk until fully combined.
6. Empty filling mixture into the tart tins and place in fridge to set for 60 minutes, before gently taking out of the tins and dusting with cacao powder.
Store in fridge or freezer and consume within 5 days.
Enjoy! – share and tag your creations with me on Instagram @whatluceeats